Wednesday 8 August 2012

Hi Guys, Welcome to PES 2013 Blog!

I have set up this blog to accompany my website www.pes2013.org.uk, a place where all Pro Evo fans can come together to discuss the upcoming game PES 2013 and the previous incarnations of the popular series.

My website is designed to be a source of information for PES 2013 and going forward, future versions, whereas I want this blog to be the place where I can discuss developments in the series with other fans and bitch about parts of the game we don't like!

I know there are a wealth of other PES forums already online and I check out Pesfan regularly, but I want to make this something much more informal. Simply Pro Evo fans talking about Pro Evo and other things if you need to get something off your chest!

Feel free to post comments, suggestions and 'constructive' criticisms about this blog or the website. These are my first attempts, so I'm sure I'll make mistakes.

I want to build the website into a point of authority for PES games, but this will clearly take time. i'll update and check these sites as much as I can in my spare time, so happy posting :)

Derbyboy

Ps. yep, I'm a Rams fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment